[AMC-list] Bogging Issue on Guatemalan GW ... HELP ?? !!

[AMC-list] Bogging Issue on Guatemalan GW ... HELP ?? !!

Hey guys,
The GW has been having a bogging down issue for a while now and installation of the Howell TBI hasn't 'fixed' it.  If you give it light throttle, it will slowly climb to speed.  If you give it throttle to accelerate, it bogs down and acts like a dog.  The happens in both park and in gear.

The mechanic working on it has checked everything ... timing (multiple times), vacuum leaks, EGR, plug wires, etc ... can't seem to find anything.

It currently has an aftermarket HEI installed, and it is advancing correctly.  It originally had a TFI Ford setup installed, which we removed for the HEI upgrade.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI