Re: [AMC-list] calponycar adapter to replace the T-96 with T-5...

Re: [AMC-list] calponycar adapter to replace the T-96 with T-5...

I'd considered 16" wheels, but no more.
RM, enforces the, nah that won't happen"

I need a 90-92 ranger rear axle with 3:55's. ANYONE?
I got way to much tread on those tires and they are approaching 10 years old.
Sure would like to smoke of a few 32's without breaking the amc 15 :)
Just might have to run up to the truck place and get the axles retorqued and see what gives first :)
Supposed to be sunny sunday, should get a whole 100 miles on it this weekend, if I am ambitious.
Sure is nice to ride in a quiet car with heat/defrost that works!

Anycar shows Sunday morning, yeah sure, in October in WV...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.