From: "Russell Neyhart" <rtneyhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 7:02:25 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Free 63 Rambler 770

...why, oh why, am I here in Pa. and this is way out in Ca.? I'd be willing to endure my wife's anger bringing this home.

Regards,

Russ (in Pa.)

Nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx wrote:
I recently received a phone call from a fellow who has a 63 Nash Rambler classic 770 4/dr who wants to get rid of it. The aluminum motor is shot. . He states he will sell it cheap or even give it away at no charge to someone who promises not to cut it up. The car is at 125 Wisconsin Ave, Woodland, Ca. His email address is _wynndra_04@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:wynndra_04@xxxxxxxxx) . (530) 662-0794 Pictures of the car are at _http://rossg.users.sonic.net/CarStuff/Rambler4Sale/_ (http://rossg.users.sonic.net/CarStuff/Rambler4Sale/) Nolan Dehner
Nor Cal  AMC's
Windsor,  CA