Re: [AMC-list] spark lead question for tuning experts like Nick Alfano..

Re: [AMC-list] spark lead question for tuning experts like Nick Alfano...

" From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 07:31, Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
" >
" > the nascar guys always used to say they run fastest just before they
" > blow up...
" >
"
" I don't doubt that! :-)
"
" What I'm looking for, how much is worth to squeeeeeze that last degree of
" timing out? I mean, if it pings too much at 36 degrees, but rarely at 32
" degrees, how much is it worth to get it closer?

not enough for me to try, unless i actually had dyno results.