Re: [AMC-list] Performance shocks for bathtub American

Might work in Tom's favor since the American really needs stiffer springs! If the shocks are stiff enough might not need the springs. But Tom, if you go that route you might want to look at beefing up the front shock mount. They aren't designed to carry the weight of the car!
--------
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:34:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)

" From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" So here are good shocks for the bathtub Americans:
" " Front: KYB Gas-A-Just #KG4503
" Rear: KYB Gas-A-Just #KG5521

i can tell you, these are -stiff-!  i have a set on my '68 american
[for sale - make offer] along with stock hd springs, and it rides
stiffer than a friend's 3/4t 4x4 suburban.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts