Re: [AMC-list] Testing an Overdrive Solenoid

Re: [AMC-list] Testing an Overdrive Solenoid

Ok Frank, I have the cover off and and the orange w/trace power wire is old and brittle with insulation missing in spots so I'll be replacing that anyway.  I see the sets of points and I'll clean them.  thanks,
Joe Fulton