[AMC-list] "motor minder" vacuum guage, ePay 110444430004

[AMC-list] "motor minder" vacuum guage, ePay 110444430004

I have one, a multi-color backlit job. Very nice for a 60's car. Cheap here.
I took mine slightly apart and cleaned inside the glass and it looks great.
Don't see these often. Marked off in "economy", "power" etc (silly). Mine
must have been the "avanced" model as it has a little rotating disc that
lets you set MPG! Worthless feature but of course fun today. Mine's very
well made.