Re: [AMC-list] SoCal TT!

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 07:41, Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry Tom... I was so excited on your win (I know it didn't seem like
> it...) that I forgot to congratulate you! Now build that suspension up and
> REALLY wow them next year!! Take some extra oil though. Running the 196 hard
> usually means you will use a little. I bet yours was at least 1/2 quart low
> when you finished!

Nahh, no problemo, yeah, I was jazzed last night, still am.

Wrong on the oil though -- didn't use a drop! I just checked this morning.
I changed it on Friday though. Still yellow. It did mist the inner fender
next to the filler (always does). I really want to build a cleaner engine,
and baffle that filler neck.