Re: [AMC-list] Adding TBI fuel

parts america merged and was bought out by orielley auto parts. the website is
the same, just moved it to a different address. i still use it all the time.
address is
http://shop.oreillyauto.com/

you all who are smarter than me with this fuel injection stuff, figure out
what all is needed and all, and i wanna put efi on the 440H. and then when i
get the 304/t5 into casper, id love to put efi on it also. i drop that 304 in
there, i want to still be able to get 25mpg with it if at all possible. i dont
think thats to far out there. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules