Re: [AMC-list] Transmission Tech

I'd take offense at the term TURD. I have been running one of those turds for years, it has totally unknown mileage on it and still works perfect between my 4.0L and 3:31 gears. Sure you can break it, but hell you can step on a turd to if you don't pay attention to what you are doing!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.