--------
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 23:29:06 -0400
From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>

Q1:  So if I were to convert these to 2wd for my Spirit, what transmissions have a tailshaft and rear housing I can use -- besides a 2wd AMC T-5, I mean (because they're scarce as hen's teeth and 401's hereabouts)?

Q2:  Also, they are both '84 setups.  One is attached to a 258, the other to a 4 cyl.  Are there any major differences between the T-5 a 4 cylinder would have used vs the T-5 behind the 258?

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts