[AMC-list] A Good AMC Day All Around

I worked on a model of a 70 AMX I am building. Finished the repairs on the wipers on my Matador. Took the orange Hornet out for a drive and got it it's safety inspection. Stopped at a traffic light and someone tried to buy it. Fat chance, I have had at least a dozen offers over the years for it. It's hard to believe I have had this orange car for 6 years now, the yellow one for 35 years and the Matador for almost 1 year. 3 cars and I am the only driver in the house. I have to hear about that from my wife on a regular basis and could only imagine what my father would have to say if he were alive as I heard it from him when I only had 2 cars. Turns out my 72 Matador is the same Maroon with a black vinyl roof as his 72 4 door was.
"Doc"

"Doc"