[AMC-list] A Great AMC Day, 2009-10-08

So I've been paying more attention to car carriers lately because I'm hoping to buy a car in Colorado shortly (assuming it's still available), and natch I've been talking to transporters.

Make a long story short, I'm passing the 250 mile marker going southbound and see a northbound semi transporting a batch of cars...  and lo and behold tucked away on the first level, very front, is an early 50's Nash Rambler, dark blue (maybe black) with two-tone some other color.

Ah....  Even if it wasn't moving under it's own power, it was still "on the road".

Once again, any AMC during a day makes it A Great AMC Day.

-- Marc