Re: [AMC-list] Need 83 258 CA Pollution Controls

Re: [AMC-list] Need 83 258 CA Pollution Controls

I don't know where you are in SoCal but you should check out the PickNPull yard up in Sun Valley.  There's one down near the Harbor area too.  Google PickNPull and find their locations.  Also, there's a PickYourPart yard up in the Sun Valley area near the PickNPull yard.  AMCs are getting scarce but if they show up in a junkyard, these yards are likely to have one of them.  I parted out an 83 Eagle last year with the serpentine belt arrangement I saved everything off of the front of the engine but I'm up in Salinas, 300 miles north of LA and I have someone already interested in those parts.  Good Luck,
Joe Fulton