[AMC-list] gauges & overlays

I loade a few things onto fee-bait the other day, there is a AMX & Javelin 140mph/8K tachometer setup, it is cannibalized, but has circuit board and housing and old tachometer motor still:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330365845004&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Here is a Dealer bagged seal kit one can't find at Auto Zone or O'Reillys for their trans:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330365848949&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Gremlin & Hornet "2 hole" machined aluminum overlay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330365847646&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

this is the original gauge cluster out of my own 71 SC/360 and it has the Low Fuel cutout only used for 1970 and 1971, I think I will have to reload the pix onto ebay tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330365847190&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

V8 Gremlin & Hornet tachometer no needle but was working for years until Noah pulled needle off arrgh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250509482445&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

'2 hole' Gremlin Hornet machined overlay repair kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250509474350&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

'3 hole Gremlin Hornet machined overlay dash repair kit with glovebox & surround

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330365831767&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

and this is the actual dash out of my own 71 SC/360 Hornet, it is three hole setup, and am tossing in a whole brand new machined 3 piece dash overlay complete with glovebox and surround for whoever ends up with it so can change their classic to 3 hole setup and get the metal look all in one boot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250509447930&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

thanks for looking, have a mess of other things up like NOS oil filter, emblem and literature, this is main link, again, this round of stuff ends Monday:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx