[AMC-list] Low mile (14,000) 360 motor available in MN from a 71

[AMC-list] Low mile (14,000) 360 motor available in MN from a 71

Hello AMC folks,
I have a friend who is an original owner of a 71 Javelin AMX. He has
recently upgraded his car to a 401 and M12 tranny. His original 360 is
sitting in the garage with 14,000 original miles and needs a new home.
This motor is choice and turns easily with no lock up. This motor also
features the desirable 3212993 dogleg heads from April 71. Not the
rarest heads but the next best set for my money.

If any of you guys are around the Twin Cities Minnesota area give him a
shout. His name is Steve Guhanick and he can be reached at:

Phone: 612-321-5421

Email: steve.guhanick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any Jeep buddies let them know about it too.

Jeffrey Thomas