Re: [AMC-list] Rockauto Wholesaler Closeout Email

NOTE: If the wholesaler is closing out these items, that means they WILL NOT be re-stocking them! That might also mean they won't be available from anyone, the manufacturer may have stopped making them. If you think you might need these parts in the future consider getting them now and holding on to them. A light coat of silicone or WD-40 spray, or better a wiping with a light oil (5-30) will preserve them.

-------------
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I got an email advertisement from Rockauto.com today announcing closeouts prices for parts for my 64 Classic and 65 American.  Example: rear brake drum (Bendix) about $8.00 if I recall correctly.  Holy cow.  I have not checked the part numbers against their online catalog but I thought I would give listers a heads up to check Rockauto right away if you need any parts for your AMC.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts