Re: [AMC-list] 1 bbl vs 2bbl

1. On the original installation the coolant runs from the thermostat housing to
the front of the manifold and from the rear to the incar heater.

2. If you're using the car in the winter you should figure some way to make the
electric heater work. Using coolant as an intake heater means it takes a while
to get heat there. The electric makes heat much faster helping with cold fuel
vapourization, like the original iron intake with exhaust heat. I think the
heater on my first '81 didn't work but it seemed OK in the cold.

3. maybe, maybe not. : )

Ken