Re: [AMC-list] Windshield Wiper Arm Interchange

Re: [AMC-list] Windshield Wiper Arm Interchange

All AMC wiper arms will fit on the shaft BUT! besides the obvious length
difference, some are angled differently. The angle is right where it comes
off the splined shaft socket. There's a left and a right. For sure the
both-pivot-in wiper cars (early Americans, etc) are different but I'm pretty
sure the pivot-same-way cars (Hornet, etc) have different left and right. So
that the wiper arm sits right when off. I've used the wrong ones in a pinch
on the same-way cars but they don't look exactly right. Beats not wiping
though!