[AMC-list] AMC Pacer Pickup??

Has anybody seen this?
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:AMC_Pacer_%27pickoupe%27.JPG

On a different note, I bought intake and exhaust gaskets and it says it fit AMC, Jeep, Eagle, and International Truck????

Was AMC and International partnered or did AMC own International at some point?
It indicated the 232 and 258 for the International Truck and years were 1964 to 1977. That tells me they had a 64 232 in a Truck?? Really? I can't imagine the engine in my car having enough UUMMMPPPHHH to haul anything in a truck.

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/