[AMC-list] fuel hose

I checked with many AMC parts dealers to find a fuel filler hose and no body had one. Then I decided to make one. What I did was go to my local muffler shop and showed them the hose and asked them, if they could duplicate the hose in aluminized pipe. They said it would be easy. They expanded the top of pipe so it would just let the metal fuel door be pressed in and they expanded the bottom to the same size as the hose. I took it home and it fit just fine. I brazed the fuel door to the pipe and drilled the vent hole and it worked fine. Thanks for the suggestions guy's.