Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Rebel Machine found.. worth?

So, during my radical travels, I found a Rebel Machine... trashed interior, no motor, but a perfect rust free body.? The VIN says it is a 390 4 speed car.? What is it worth as it sits?? It is white.? Even though I prefer the looks of a Matador, I know the Rebel will have more value.?

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts