Re: [AMC-list] Rebel Machine found.. worth?

Re: [AMC-list] Rebel Machine found.. worth?

 Jesse,
According the latest issue, December 2009, of "Old Cars Price Guide" it
lists a #6 "parts car" with much missing and only used for parts at $1,600.
It lists a #5 "restorable car" as $4,800.  A #1 restoration would be $40,000
and most of the prices in this latest issue have dropped to reflect the
current economy.  My guess is that a rust free car without engine/trans
would fall between that $1,600 and $4,800 somewhere and I'd say if you can
get it for cheap, throw an engine and transmission in it and sell it you
could probably pick up a tidy profit.

# 1 $40,000
# 2 $28,000
# 3 $18,000