[AMC-list] Anyone wanna see my newly recovered 67 dash pads?

[AMC-list] Anyone wanna see my newly recovered 67 dash pads?

http://tinypic.com/r/20glfz5/4

BTW, the grain of a 67 Rambler's vinyl is NOT coach like everyone says. I have a piece of coach grained vinyl and it is far too grainy. What ever the grain is for Nauga Leather, it is the correct grain. It matches perfectly. I'm going to contact Uniroyal and find out what that grain is called.