Re: [AMC-list] Ebay intake/exhaust

I am running the BID distributor in my 77 Gremlin now.  I keep the connector greased liberally with dielectric grease.  I had one ignition failure in my driveway after I washed the engine while looking for an oil leak.  Otherwise fine.  Of course I did have to find a working distributor after the original one was discovered to have a blown advance diaphragm when I was resurrecting the car.

Joe Fulton