[AMC-list] voting for mo pacer

Gee, I had no trouble finding the link to the site, looking up top for the car in the 70's decade, the pacer was the first car up on the screen, enrolling and seeing the description of the car and voting. Then I looked around and also saw there was an AMX in the list for

the 60's and voted for that. What bugged me was that both the Pacer and AMC, (and also a Ford Gt mustang) showed the make

as " Other" instead of AMC. I sent a note to the Texaco group handling that and bingo they changed it and added the AMC moniker to both the Pacer and AMC and sent me a nice email telling me they did so, that that was a plus.

need to vote for all of our AMC children. Hope you have an easier time with the link. As they say in Chicago, vote early and often. ( though it won't let you on the same computer, LOL.)

regards.

AMC Ken/Boston.