[AMC-list] Photos of the suspension set up

[AMC-list] Photos of the suspension set up

Hey guys, here are a few photos of our new suspension kits.  The cross member is just tack welded and does not have the support gussets yet but you get the idea.  There is also a couple pictures of the rear disc brake set up.  No pictures of the trans cross member yet.

1. Are the engine mounts solid or is the some sort of isolation material to them?
    No, they are not solid mount.  There is a bushing in the lower section where it mounts to the cross member
2. The lower control arm looks to not have any support.  Will there be a sleeve there?
    Yes, there is a sleeve between the rails of the cross member.  It will also be fully boxed with gussets for added strength
3. Will I have to do any major modification to my car?
    No, we designed this to be a direct bolt in system.  You remove your entire suspension including the cross member and this unit slides into place so you can always go back to original in the future.
4.  How does my steering hook up?  Will I have to get something to adapt to the rack and pinion?
    The kit will come with a custom billet steering adapter that attaches to your existing steering column.

http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/71amx/

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends