Re: [AMC-list] Eeek! Please Vote!

Yes, I agree that the site is poorly designed. I did the same that you did the first few times.

To vote, go to the car's detail page, then scroll down to find "Rate This Car" below the text (but above the comments) and click "Submit".

--Glen

At 12:04 PM 9/18/2009, you wrote:
That is without a doubt the poorest corporate website I have seen in my entire life. I'm a college graduate and I can't figure out how to vote for the Pacer. I registered, and logged in and then logged in again and then again. I can't figure out if I voted or not.

Joe Fulton