Re: [AMC-list] Reversed Battery

i hope i didnt sound like an a$$ with that, but i was just curious. but, hey,
now you know they are different sizes right? i did the same thing when i was
a dumb young kid on my 71 ford when i first got it. but, lucky for me, i
figured it out BEFORE the only thing on that that could fry, did fry. (the
radio) didnt hurt nothin. got them right, and good to go. i hope everything
is ok on yours after you get that link fixed. with any luck, the solenoid, or
something else popped that fuselink before frying anything. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules