[AMC-list] 62 American for sale (not mine)

[AMC-list] 62 American for sale (not mine)

From the HAMB board (http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397665&highlight=rambler)

*For Sale: 1962 Rambler American*
*Location:* Minnesota *Price:* 3000.00 I bought this car from the son of the original owner. It has about 54,000 miles on it. Solid no rust car with the best faded original paint ever. Would make a very cool rat rod. Car is blue faded to a satin finish with the top, hood and deck faded to almost silver. Flat 6 leaks oil, and brakes aren't the best but it will start and run. Has the "drive-in special" feature where the front seat backs fold down to the back seat. Call if you have questions 320-760-5788

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts