[AMC-list] My new tires (33/9.50/15)

   I've been running the BFG 33/9.50/15s for the past 2 years and while they were okay, I was a little disappointed with the winter traction. (but my Comanche and other pick up are both pretty light in the back end and 2wd)http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/images/ts-dl/tires/large/all-terrain-t-a-ko.jpg

   I FINALLY found the same style tires I had before in 33/9.50/15 http://www.lesschwab.com/tires/light_truck/large/sxtmt_lg.jpg

   They appear to be identical to the Safari MSRs I had before that lasted me nearly 70,000 miles second hand and got me in and out of where my cabin is in the dead of winter. These ones were made by Dean tire (Les Schwab carries them) which I've had good luck with in the past.
   Main thing I like is the skinny tire gets better fuel economy than the wider ones (almost 20 mpg with the skinny ones, but it dropped to 14 mpg hwy with the bigger ones)
I'm also going to try these on my '82 Spirit of the Eagle once I finish the front end swap!