  From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
  To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car Craft CC/Rambler For Sale

  Awww maan,goddammit I always enjoyed the upgrades they did to that. Maan Car Craft SUCKS now!
  Bart

  In a message dated 9/16/2009 5:00:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Anyone interested in picking up the Car Craft CC/Rambler it is for sale Lots of mods and
    has been featured repeatedly with all sorts of drivetrain combos. I got this today from
    Doug G and he asked me to "spread the word" so here goes, anyone interested give him a
    call at the number down below. PS: if you want to check it out, there is some great
    articles on Car Craft's site including building a trick dash, also paint and body, and
    other mods:

    http://www.carcraft.com/project_cars/index.html

    Hi Eddie,
    Sadly, the new company that owns Car Craft is closing our shop. That means the CC/Rambler
    is for sale. You've helped me so you get first shot. Know that the 360 blew up big time
    leaving only the rocker arms and intake/valve covers so it has no engine. It does have:
    Gremmie 904, M20 built to the hilt, fuel system, trick Steve Strope dash, Hemi Dart seats
    and gigi-buck seat brackets, fuel cell, wheels and tires (the red ones and the ET Drags)
    driveshaft, both the $1,000 Hemi Dart hood and the stock hood, tunnel ram (not Hogans : ),
    roll bar, all the interior parts except for the cartpet, flexplates, valve covers,
    headers, and all the spare trim including a complete 440 machine turned rear valence and a
    bunch if stuff I cant think of right now. I am trying to get myt cash out of it and
    nothing more. I cannot sell the high end trinkets like the heads, Hogan ram, or zillion
    dollar five-speed. Those will be returned to the manufacturers. Body of course is zero
    rust with lots of good body work.
    douglas phone #310-498-4025
    Eddie Stakes
    713.464.8825