[AMC-list] Car Craft CC/Rambler For Sale

[AMC-list] Car Craft CC/Rambler For Sale

Anyone interested in picking up the Car Craft CC/Rambler it is for sale. Lots of mods and has been featured repeatedly with all sorts of drivetrain combos. I got this today from Doug G and he asked me to "spread the word" so here goes, anyone interested give him a call at the number down below. PS: if you want to check it out, there is some great articles on Car Craft's site including building a trick dash, also paint and body, and other mods:

http://www.carcraft.com/project_cars/index.html

Hi Eddie,
Sadly, the new company that owns Car Craft is closing our shop. That means the CC/Rambler is for sale. You've helped me so you get first shot. Know that the 360 blew up big time leaving only the rocker arms and intake/valve covers so it has no engine. It does have: Gremmie 904, M20 built to the hilt, fuel system, trick Steve Strope dash, Hemi Dart seats and gigi-buck seat brackets, fuel cell, wheels and tires (the red ones and the ET Drags) driveshaft, both the $1,000 Hemi Dart hood and the stock hood, tunnel ram (not Hogans : ), roll bar, all the interior parts except for the cartpet, flexplates, valve covers, headers, and all the spare trim including a complete 440 machine turned rear valence and a bunch if stuff I cant think of right now. I am trying to get myt cash out of it and nothing more. I cannot sell the high end trinkets like the heads, Hogan ram, or zillion dollar five-speed. Those will be returned to the manufacturers. Body of course is zero rust with lots of good body work.
douglas phone #310-498-4025