[AMC-list] Reversed Battery Connections! What did I do???

[AMC-list] Reversed Battery Connections! What did I do???

Hey there,
So in getting my eagle ready to be sold, I found it with a dead battery, so I put in one from another car. But I accidentally reversed the pos and neg connections. It started crackling and smoking at the solenoid! I got it disconnected right away, but now the fuel pump won't turn on. What do you think I did, and how can I fix it?
Thanks
Nick