Re: [AMC-list] Help ...I ned a gas cap for my 1965 American...

Re: [AMC-list] Help ...I ned a gas cap for my 1965 American...

Joe,

Thanks for the info...

I do not have any tail light parts at all, however if I come across any, I'll keep you in mind.

Thanks again,

Bill

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax #    (708) 360-5787