Re: [AMC-list] amv nats

The meet had great weather, a great turnout for September seeing some
have kids in school and the economy isn't the greatest. A lot of vendors,
some great AMC Drag racing. The car show had over 80 sharp AMC's in it.

I will post more about the event when I get time, now trying to get all
the paperwork for the event done, pay the racers that didn't pick up
there winnings, figure out the special awards and get them mailed off,
get the clubs checking account done, unpack, etc., etc.!!!

Just would really like to thanks all of those that attended the event and
for those that didn't because of the early bad weather reports that some
posted on the various forums, lists, etc, you lose.

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:21:35 -0700 (PDT) "J. w."
<sacranoidclub@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> so how was the weekend for anyone that went?
> the car show?
> the racing?
> the weather?
> the fun?
>
> jason

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 10-12. 2009 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766