[AMC-list] Front Suspension kit update

Here is the latest update

Here is the latest update on our suspension kits.  We are in the final stages of completing this drop in kit for the 1970-1974 Javelins and AMXs.  The front cross member, tubular control arms, spindles, brake set up and all mounting joints are fabricated and we are now finishing the final tweaks and setting the jigs to produce them.  This will be a fully contained system with a new engine cross member that everything will be incorporated into and will replace every part of your front suspension.  There looks to be a ton of room now in the engine bay and we are estimating the it will shave about 150 lbs off the front end.

The kits will include a new cross member, 3:1 ratio manual rack and pinion, QA1 coil over adjustable for ride height shock, tubular control arms, new engine mounts and all other parts and mounting hardware to replace your existing suspension.  The intro price is $2599.00 for the standard kit + shipping.  The first 5 paid orders will get their choice of upgrade in either a free sway bar kit or drilled and slotted rotors for an additional $50.   There is also an upgraded 12" Wilwood brake set up available.

The first sets will be available by the end of Oct.  If all goes well with this one, I will start the adjustments for the 68-69 trunnion cars.  I will also be offering a new trans cross member and rear disc brake set up.

Thanks for all of the support,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends