Re: [AMC-list] fwd: [xjlist] Clunker Math

Re: [AMC-list] fwd: [xjlist] Clunker Math

My current thinking in all the political, monetary, kissass bull$hit is this.

In 40 years or so, I'll be dead as a doornail and it won't matter to me at all....

Every political empire that comes in at 4-8 year intervals, changes things around and spends a damned fortune.
Elephants blame Donkeys, Donkeys blame Elephants.

People look at the mess and think oh my god the government is nuts.
Those would be the correct people.

Not that you win any prize for getting the correct answer!

Note, that so far the country has endured, good times come and go and the world, so far, goes on!

If I can get past the aches and pains of working the last 4 till 11 pm on a ladder, which I should not do, I am going to go down and work on the American. I have been spending the last few weeks doing repairs on our townhouse. Last night I discovered a poorly constructed drywall over concrete block wall with some minor mold issues. I have to decide wether to do a repair or do the correct tear out of the 8X9 wall, seal, stud it out and insulate...I'll probably, maybe get to drive the American in the next 40 years, maybe....

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.