To: <AMC-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:37 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] 1970 Javelin leaf springs needed.... heavy duty/lift?

Anyone have experience with brands of leaf springs for a 1970 Javelin? I NEED a pair badly! Car has only 45,000 miles on it but i was under it today and found several broken leaves. I WANT to get springs to raise it a couple of inches. Anyoner used Kennedy American's HD springs??? Thanks in advance for any helpful info!! Joe