Re: [AMC-list] Leak from timing chain cover

Re: [AMC-list] Leak from timing chain cover

Wasn't the GM service bulletin about coolant leaks triggered by the poor sealing of an intake manifold (with coolant passages) in a 3.X liter V6 engine?

Poor design.  I hate to say that about GM but nobody's perfect.

Joe Fulton
(who has had great service from a 2000 Silverado truck)