Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 04:18:13 -0400
From: Doug Dornbos <dornbos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] engine setback in a Matador
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your input Andrew & Jeff. My reason for considering moving
the engine back in my 1973 Matador is that I am switching to the AW4
transmission which is shorter than the A904 formerly in the car and I
was looking to not have my driveshaft lengthened.

I'll look into the crossmember and firewall clearance issues.