[AMC-list] Shows a Comin... Are You?

Next Sunday, August 16th is Great Lakes Classic AMC Clubs Annual Regional Show at Greenmead Park in Livonia, MI.  Last year we had 131 Cars!!!  Next year WE will be hosting the AMO Nationals there.  And the group is doing a GREAT job bringing that together too.

This year theme is the Super Stock Javelin/AMX's and so far we have 9 of them lined up to show.  I am working on another one and went to look at a 77 Gremlin last night and found a friend of theirs is a mopar guy but has a SS, so he is inviting him.

Anyway IF you think that MI is too far for a weekend show, then you are not completely informed.  Woodward Dream Cruise is also on SATURDAY (all week actually, but officially on Saturday)  More street cars that you can count on a 16 mile streach of road through 7-8 cities, each city trying to out do the other!  A strip where in the olden days was THE HOT SPOT to cruise.  SO, make a weekend of it.  IF you need help or answers, I'll tell you what I know.  Speak up IF you are coming.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.