From: "Frank Swygert" <farna@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:05:19 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] A/C on the Spirit

Oh yes! If there are vents built into the dash it's factory installed
AC. I have one of the dealer installed units. All the vents are along
the package tray, and the blower tucks up under the dash attached to the
package tray also. ----------- From: Todd Tomason
<jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:17 > I've been
looking at parts for the AC on my Spirit. All the auto parts > stores
list different parts for factory or dealer installed A/C. Does > anyone
know how to tell which one is installed on my car?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"