Re: [AMC-list] Phew! That's a relief (sweet smell, dry plugs)

Re: [AMC-list] Phew! That's a relief (sweet smell, dry plugs)

I'm running a 13 pound cap. I have the original(!) AMC cap (or at
least an old replacement bearing the AMC logo), but it no longer holds
pressure. Ya know - the radiator shop has done me really well in the
past on fuel tanks. Maybe in this economy, I should throw a little
business their way. They are a stand-up group.

My son is doing well! He walked a little further yesterday (from his
bedroom, down the hall and back). He is doing better on his rehab
exercises, too. He needs support and help - but I can feel a little
more strength in him. He was really favoring one leg for a long time -
it will take some time to loosen up his hamstring and let him
straighten it out - but we're taking it slow.