Re: [AMC-list] oil coming out of dipstick

Re: [AMC-list] oil coming out of dipstick

Todd,
I have been really pleased with it, since it nearly STOPPED the oil burning issue with my parent's 'new to them' Roadtrek RV.

I had an extra one that Emil had sent me, specifically for the AMC/Jeep V8 system, which I originally installed on the PT Cruiser.  It had so much vacuum that my main seals started squealing like a stuck pig.  One quick call to Emil at www.envalve.com and I found out that I needed a different vacuum rate En Valve for the PT.  I now have that installed and it's MUCH better (still an occasional minute squeal ... NO squeal on the Dodge 318 setup).

By the way guys, since this En Valve puts everything under vacuum, it eliminates oil leaks at the main seals and valve covers.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"