Re: [AMC-list] Was: Anyone have ...now headrests

Re: [AMC-list] Was: Anyone have ...now headrests

The 1969 Data Book indicates that individual reclining seats were available in any trim level on the 1969 Rambler...basic, 440 or Rogue.  They were extra cost items in all trim levels.  The data book doesn't not cover the S/CRambler which came out after the model year introduction.

Somewhere I have the price list.

Joe Fulton