From: Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] fenders now quarters maybe convertibles!
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 10:37 AM

i've also got a whole car i want to move.  my '68 american has become
too rusty to register, and i don't have the facilities or budget to
fix it.

it's a 2dr 220
'66 rolldown rear windows
199, economaster carb and hei, ~50k on rebuild
t14
h/d springs, nos frt, espo rear; one may have a cracked leaf
kyb gas-a-just shocks, new-ish
2 sets 14x6 steelies, 205/70 snows on the car, 185/75 banana skins in
the bsmt, hubcaps
16:1 amx manual steering
fashionably beige, 14yo paint, peeling clearcoat
14yo upholstery, b&w plaid fabric, about due for repl

there's probably other minor maintenance issues i've forgotten.

i'm in 01835.

anyone?  $500?