Re: [AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places

Re: [AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places?

Could be. I like the bench seat, and will never do high-speed
manuevering. I know I could mount three-point seat belts, or even use
four-point belts mounted in the existing seat belt locations - they
would look dorky, but might work. I also know headrests were an option
and would be period correct, just not sure if they would offer enough
protection.

Anyway, I'll mull it over. I noticed some safety stickers on some
hotrods at the last show I went to. Think I'll look for them again and
ask some questions. What turns  a hobby car into a safe car.

Basically, I just want my son to be able to participate without taking
more than the usual risks on his physical safety. I figured a newer
car would have met more safety requirements. We've got two newer cars
for daily driving - so that isn't an issue - but going for the
occasional fun run could be.