From: "michael canada" <gcanada@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Hornet

Hi guys I have a question for the group. I have made dozens of drawings of
spoilers for a rear spoiler for my 1977 Hornet AMX and I still have not come
up with one that looks good on the car. This is for anyone not just the
tecno guys. Have you seen a spoiler or have an idea for one that would look
good?