Re: [AMC-list] fenders

I'll add my $.02!

Wanted Drivers fender for a 69 American!
Must not have any rust through!
Dings, dents and tweakage is fine....

What are your fender mod plans?
We need to spend more time talking about our projects and less time grousing about hummers and politicians!

So, watcha doin!  Maybe someone has already done it and can provide tips! Or warnings!
Something like my American 1/4's ?
I took front fender sides/wheelopenings and flipped them side for side and welded them in on my American.
It now wears 255/60/15s and with a gentle bit of massage work would handle a 275/60! Now, thats some tire and stops short of being tubbed so it retains a stockish, streetable appearance.

There is/was a 65 American ragytop forsale about and hour from here.
a rusty ragtop, I am VERY tempted to buy it and do a like treatment to it.
The American ragtop was what i was shopping for when I got snared by the Ambassador.

Dream, would be.
modded 1/4s.
327, turbo 400, 60's styling maintained at all costs!
Sort of what a 100% street version of a 65 American convertible would have been if Kraft Rambler did one!

To me, that would be the ulitmate, what if, Kraft Rambler!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.